Our potions are available in three colors: Black, Brown and Burgundy.
The colors are ochre pigment based (as opposed to dye-based) and will not permanently alter your leather's color. Brown--for example--can be used for anything from tan saddle leather to chocolate calfskin; even black is versatile--try it on the toe box of a pair of light brown shoes for a gentle burnished effect.
Each jar treats approximately 250 pairs of shoes or medium handbags. At 10 cents per shine, there is no greater bargain in fashion.
- Wipe shoes down gently with our shine cloth.
- Brush with a horsehair brush.
- Apply potion with smooth side of shine cloth; less is more!
- Allow to dry for 3 to 5 minutes then brush each shoe thoroughly using a horsehair brush.
- Buff with plush side of shine cloth.